Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Sigh

Art and animation were good but do we really need another fus ro dah animation?

Sean and Justin 0.5 Sean and Justin 0.5

Epic

Yay Marble Hornets references! That series deserves everyones attention and subsequent death due to slender exposure

HappyViking responds:

YES! You are the first person to have mentioned that they recognized the Slender Man. And GOD DAMN, Marble Hornets is so darn good.

Madness vs Thingthing Madness vs Thingthing

too far

Soz man, it was alrite but i feel you strayed too far from the style and odd things (arm blades, tentacles) stray too far from the original material

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Pretty awesome but I've got a weird bug in arena mode where as soon as I go into it it says arena done and ends. It happened after I got lvl 5

Shoot for Gold Shoot for Gold

Boring

Four stars, only because Urbanus and Woodyforrest's music is pretty damn awesome

D.I.E.T. D.I.E.T.

Played Canabalt recently?

Like Gangren said before, this is a shameless rip off of Canabalt, down to the birds and things falling from the sky. How and why do cactus' explode into existence? 1 star for graphics.

Tales Of A Millionaire Tales Of A Millionaire

voices good

although i couldnt pick up the addiction.

Eddache responds:

He was addicted to lying (or you could argue, addicted to his millionaire fantasies despite evidence to the contrary). I thought I'd do something different than being addicted to something tangible.

-Void- -Void-

wrong place

Wouldnt call this grunge or even rock for that matter, shoulda put it in techno maybe

Four Fucking Chords Four Fucking Chords

UGH

I just jizzed.
make more

Commission: Rih Commission: Rih

Bug/furry? That's some kinky shit.

Mr Fawkes Mr Fawkes

nice

It's good but the eye holes just seem to big to me, but thats my opinion

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

Nice

At Etheral117 Samurai did not wear plate armour with the majority of thier armour being made from bamboo lol